to the Treasure Coast Chapter
Serving Martin and St. Lucie Counties
2016 Five Star Level of Excellence Award Winner!
First off let's start with some exciting news concerning
our past president.
Please save the date in order to attend ceremony or to remember the significance of the date of October 5th, 2019
On behalf of Lieutenant Colonel (LTC) Michael Harris Professor of Military Science, the Department of Military Science and Designated Presenter Major General (Retired) Jeff Hammond;
you are cordially invited to attend the University of Northern Iowa’s Senior Army ROTC Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony in Honor of Lieutenant Colonel (Retired) Bobbie Lydell Williams.
Our next item is asking for your opinion we are in the process of developing our owe presidential coin. which one do you like.
if you need to see a better picture or wish to provide your comments please just contact any of our board members and we will happy to e-mail you all of our drafts.
We are still busy with
Homeless Veterans Awareness Program
Every Wednesday and Thursday in Stuart and
Forth Pierce Florida 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Not to forget our
Coffee and Donuts with Veterans
Treasure Coast Chapter visits one of the three Community Based V A. Clinics each month to share coffee, donuts and talk with the patients and staff.
Click on Community Service on the left for full information.
r event will be held on Saturday, February 3, 2018 from 8:30
- Monthly Meetings – usually a dinner or luncheon on the third Thursday of the Month. Our meetings include a social hour, an excellent meal, Guest Speaker and a program at a local restaurant. No formal meetings in July and August.
- Membership is open to active duty, National Guard, Reserve, retired, and former commissioned officers and warrant officers of the following uniformed services: Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Public Health Service, and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- Auxiliary memberships also are available for surviving spouses of deceased officers.
- Membership is open to spouses of either living or deceased members (as above) – as Associate Members.
- Here is a link I wish everyone would share Why Join MOAA you can copy paste the address and send it to your Friends.
browse through our other items as we are adding more information daily.
Your comments are more
MOAA and the Treasure Coast Chapter of MOAA
are independent, nonprofit and
politically nonpartisan organizations